Is Real Estate right for you?
Posted by scott30483
A career in real estate can be exciting and very rewarding both personally and financially. Real estate agents are experts in the process of buying and selling homes, and their interests extend beyond the transactions themselves into the enjoyment that comes from working with people, helping families, and assisting communities to grow and prosper. Our Real Estate Agents at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles are more than just transaction coordinators, they are friends, family, designers, efficient and Professional
When considering a real estate career, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a good sphere of influence and visibility in the community?
- Do I possess good communications skills?
- Do I communicate well on the phone and using email?
- Am I willing to contact people daily to discuss real estate?
- Do I build rapport with strangers quickly and easily?
- Am I considerate?
- Do other people consider me honest and trustworthy?
- Am I willing to take required classes and training?
- Am I willing to invest time and effort now to gain income later?
- Do I want to be rewarded based on my efforts?
- Is my family prepared to accept a changing, busy schedule?
- Do I present myself with confidence and look professional?
- Am I a frequent user of the Internet?
- Am I motivated to succeed – whatever it takes?
- Can I handle setbacks and solve problems in a positive manner?
- Do I have a lot of physical and emotional stamina?
- Am I looking for a long-term career?
- Am I willing to be flexible and understanding about client needs?
- Do I believe in quick response to all customer inquiries?
- Am I an organized person who can handle details well?
- Do I set priorities and goals?
- Do I enjoy making decisions?
Do some research on becoming an agent now by trying our Career Center Tools, take a test drive by utilizing the tabs at the top of this page, where you can:
- Play the role of an agent.
- Interact with virtual clients interested in buying or selling property.
- See how you measure up to the top performers in the industry.
About scott30483My name is Scott and I like to travel. There I said it, wow that does feel better. There is probably a program for my affliction somewhere. I am what I would consider a Normal Guy. I am a native Arizonan, sometimes we are called “Zonies”. I am in my mid 40′s and enjoy a great life. I am self employed and have a wonderful daughter and Partner. Although I would say my life is a fairly normal one, I am also quite lucky in that I have the ability to travel and enjoy the world, I enjoy learning about other cultures and experiencing the world around us. I want to be right upfront about the type of travel I enjoy and the type I don’t. You will probably not ever read a story of about me backpacking my way through the serengeti during the height of summer, nor will you probably read any stories of me sleeping in the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton in Paris. I am not a budget traveler, nor am I an uber luxury traveler, I fall somewhere in the middle, where most people fall I believe. I started this blog for the sole purpose of sharing my stories, my views and my excitement for traveling around this world with my friends, family. However it doesn’t stop there for me, I also wanted to make friends with others around the world, those who travel and those who dream of travel. Blogs and Websites evolve over time, mine will no doubt expand over time as well please come back and see what has taken place. However if you have come to my blog to schedule a flight or a hotel, this is not the place.
Posted on April 20, 2013, in Business Planning, New Real Estate Agent, Real Estate Resources, Veteran Real Estate Agent and tagged Arizona Real Estate, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, BHG Real Estate, business, Buying, Career Change, career in real estate, customer inquiries, desert lifestyles, gardens real estate, Homes, marketing, New Agent, professional realtor, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, REALTOR, Sales, Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, Success, virtual clients. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.