Posted by scott30483
Here at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles we believe in order for our Professional REALTOR’S to be successful they must have the tools to help them achieve their goals. Is it right to expect New and Veteran REALTOR’S to provide all the tools of success on their own, we don’t think so. It is our goal to provide them to our REALTORS at no cost or at least a very minimal cost. Success doesn’t just happen, it’s planned. With our New Greenhouse Business Development Center you can be successful from day one. A comprehensive Business Development Center specific to YOU.
Take a sneak peek at our New Greenhouse.
- Print Marketing Center
- Digital Marketing Center
- My Listings Marketing & Management Center
- Free REALTOR Websites
- Industry leading Contact Manager CRM with on-click Digital Marketing Integration.
- LeadRouter Lead Generation Tool with Contact Management integration.
- Proprietary PinPoint Database Marketing. Access more than 100 Million Consumers throughout the United States.
- Individualized Learning Resource & Training Center
- Social Media Masters Marketing Tools
- 100’s of Instructional, Consumer Video’s all linkable and shareable
These are just a few of the great tools and features that are available to our REALTORS. All you have to do to take advantage of these tools, is join Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles. Call or Email us today to set up a private showing of The Greenhouse and learn more about the Real Estate Industry from the Leaders, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles.
Tags: Arizona Real Estate, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, BHG Real Estate, Buying, career, Career Change, career in real estate, customer inquiries, desert lifestyles, Digital, Homes, marketing, New Agent, professional realtor, professional realtors, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, REALTOR, realtor.com, Sales, Selling, Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, Success, veteran realtor
Posted by scott30483
A career in real estate can be exciting and very rewarding both personally and financially. Real estate agents are experts in the process of buying and selling homes, and their interests extend beyond the transactions themselves into the enjoyment that comes from working with people, helping families, and assisting communities to grow and prosper. Our Real Estate Agents at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles are more than just transaction coordinators, they are friends, family, designers, efficient and Professional
When considering a real estate career, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a good sphere of influence and visibility in the community?
- Do I possess good communications skills?
- Do I communicate well on the phone and using email?
- Am I willing to contact people daily to discuss real estate?
- Do I build rapport with strangers quickly and easily?
- Am I considerate?
- Do other people consider me honest and trustworthy?
- Am I willing to take required classes and training?
- Am I willing to invest time and effort now to gain income later?
- Do I want to be rewarded based on my efforts?
- Is my family prepared to accept a changing, busy schedule?
- Do I present myself with confidence and look professional?
- Am I a frequent user of the Internet?
- Am I motivated to succeed – whatever it takes?
- Can I handle setbacks and solve problems in a positive manner?
- Do I have a lot of physical and emotional stamina?
- Am I looking for a long-term career?
- Am I willing to be flexible and understanding about client needs?
- Do I believe in quick response to all customer inquiries?
- Am I an organized person who can handle details well?
- Do I set priorities and goals?
- Do I enjoy making decisions?
Do some research on becoming an agent now by trying our Career Center Tools, take a test drive by utilizing the tabs at the top of this page, where you can:
- Play the role of an agent.
- Interact with virtual clients interested in buying or selling property.
- See how you measure up to the top performers in the industry.
Tags: Arizona Real Estate, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, BHG Real Estate, business, Buying, Career Change, career in real estate, customer inquiries, desert lifestyles, gardens real estate, Homes, marketing, New Agent, professional realtor, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, REALTOR, Sales, Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, Success, virtual clients