We are very proud of here at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles our brand is the fastest growing Real Estate Brand in North America 5 years running. Want to know why? Now is your chance. Come learn about T24 and all the fantastic tools that we have to ensure our Agents success. We have a limited number of seats available, so RSVP today.
Tags: Arizona Real Estate, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, BHG Real Estate, business, Buying, Career Change, career in real estate, desert lifestyles, existing real estate, gardens real estate, T24, veteran realtor, virtual clients
Check your Skills here
Real Estate sales can be a challenging and rewarding career. There is a saying in Real Estate, your worth as much as your willing to work. So you can make as little or as much income as you can imagine all you have to do is put in the work. Sounds easy, but it’s not always easy. Having the right skill set is very important to your success. How do you know if you have the right skills? You take our Assessment Quiz. It will outline your skill set as it relates to a successful Real Estate Career. Where your strong skills will be reinforced and your areas where you might need a little help will be supported with training to help you succeed.
The way business is conducted in the real estate industry has certainly changed with the advent of the Internet and new technologies and consumers now know more about the home buying and selling process than ever before.
During this 25 minute interactive assessment, a moderator will guide you through a typical sales process as you interact with a young couple looking to purchase a home. This assessment will track the following key sales skills:
- Building Rapport and Acquiring Information – can you build a relationship and establish trust?
- Listening and Comprehension – can you consult and qualify your buyers?
- Managing the sales process – can you move the clients towards the right action at the right time and keep the sale moving?
- Closing Skills – can you close the sale and help your buyers find the right home?
Once you have completed the assessment, you will receive a personalized report outlining your skill set. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles Broker/Owners can use this information to put in place the right training and coaching programs to help you to launch or grow an existing real estate business.
You may be tech savvy but in order to be successful in real estate sales there are still certain basic skills you need to have. Click Here to see if you have the sales skills necessary to grow a successful real estate business.
Tags: advent of the internet, Arizona Real Estate, assessment quiz, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, BHG Real Estate, business, Buying, Career Change, career in real estate, desert lifestyles, existing real estate, gardens real estate, Homes, marketing, New Agent, professional realtor, professional realtors, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, real estate sales, REALTOR, Sales, Selling, Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, Success, veteran realtor, virtual clients
A career in real estate can be exciting and very rewarding both personally and financially. Real estate agents are experts in the process of buying and selling homes, and their interests extend beyond the transactions themselves into the enjoyment that comes from working with people, helping families, and assisting communities to grow and prosper. Our Real Estate Agents at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Sonoran Desert Lifestyles are more than just transaction coordinators, they are friends, family, designers, efficient and Professional
When considering a real estate career, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a good sphere of influence and visibility in the community?
- Do I possess good communications skills?
- Do I communicate well on the phone and using email?
- Am I willing to contact people daily to discuss real estate?
- Do I build rapport with strangers quickly and easily?
- Am I considerate?
- Do other people consider me honest and trustworthy?
- Am I willing to take required classes and training?
- Am I willing to invest time and effort now to gain income later?
- Do I want to be rewarded based on my efforts?
- Is my family prepared to accept a changing, busy schedule?
- Do I present myself with confidence and look professional?
- Am I a frequent user of the Internet?
- Am I motivated to succeed – whatever it takes?
- Can I handle setbacks and solve problems in a positive manner?
- Do I have a lot of physical and emotional stamina?
- Am I looking for a long-term career?
- Am I willing to be flexible and understanding about client needs?
- Do I believe in quick response to all customer inquiries?
- Am I an organized person who can handle details well?
- Do I set priorities and goals?
- Do I enjoy making decisions?
Do some research on becoming an agent now by trying our Career Center Tools, take a test drive by utilizing the tabs at the top of this page, where you can:
- Play the role of an agent.
- Interact with virtual clients interested in buying or selling property.
- See how you measure up to the top performers in the industry.
Tags: Arizona Real Estate, becoming a real estate broker, better homes and gardens, BHG Real Estate, business, Buying, Career Change, career in real estate, customer inquiries, desert lifestyles, gardens real estate, Homes, marketing, New Agent, professional realtor, Real Estate, real estate agent, real estate career, REALTOR, Sales, Sonoran Desert Lifestyles, Success, virtual clients